Somehow after updating from 14.6.5 to 14.6.7, it switched to an older POP identity and corrupted it. Everything was working as normal before this. I pulled up the Database Utility and had to manually select my newer IMAP identity and then everything loaded fine, but when it went to sync it deleted my entire inbox in Outlook, so now all my messages are gone on both the server as well as my inbox!  I did manually backup my IMAP identity before syncing with IMAP b/c of this glitchy behavior resulting from the update, but i have no idea what happened or why, or how to restore. This is horrifying.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.