Delete the photo email, create a new one, and try to send it again.
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8CCC0003
As of 2 days ago I Can't receive or send Mail in Windows live mail account??? Reinstalled program still have the same problem. I'm running win 7
installed movie maker/essentials on pc running windows 7 but it will not open. No part of essentials will open. Has anyone a solution.
I am currently struggling to add another song to my video that I am creating on movie maker. As soon as I try to add the second song to the video, it says "music starts after last item" I'd like to ask what this means and how this can be fixed please?
I received pictures in my yahoo email and want to save them to my Photos. How do I do that?
I had the same error code message as Megan Flood on windows live mail and I carried out the repair as detailed by Fire dog today and it worked! BUT now I have 3 messages in my unread box that cannot be read or deleted!!!
Can anybody help....I am using windows 8:1 Like Megan I like the layout of live mail and would like to get it working properly again
I can not receive or send emails - getting an error 0x8DE00005 message
COMPUTER WONT SHUT DOWN IN TRADITIONAL MANNER.
After yet another forced windows10 update to the anniversary edition when I open love mail all unread messages have had the font changed and it's really ugly black and very bold to the point of being unreadable. How do I change this? (other than by upgrading
my pc back to Windows 7)
These are the steps I take having on a new computer:
- installed Outlook 365 and 2012 version of WLM downloaded from Microsoft on the same windows 10 computer.
- I was able to import the WLM Email from another computer to the WLM on the new computer.
- Opened Outlook.
- Opened up WLM and use File-> Export-> Messages… to export the messages to Outlook.
- In the latest version of Windows Live Mail, choose:
File-> Export email-> Email messages
- When prompted to select the format you want to export email to, I choose: Microsoft Exchange
- confirmed the information dialog about exporting to Microsoft Exchange.
- The problem is I never get a dialog box to Select which folder(s) you would like to export to Outlook.
Appreciate any assistance,